Digital Marketing Specialist
Our Digital Marketing Specialist will bring a growth hacker mentality to building demand and digital engagement for two market-leading products Workarea Commerce and Orderbot.
We’re looking for someone with experience in all key inbound and outbound marketing strategies and tools that drive pipeline, sales and account growth in our target markets. This individual should also have a passion for testing, measuring and iterating across all activities so we can continually improve. This marketing expert should be highly organized and eager to put forth creative growth strategies.
The Digital Marketing specialist reports to VP of Marketing and collaborates across the marketing, design, product, partner, customer success and sales teams. They will be responsible for developing and managing all technical aspects digital campaigns for the company as well as our websites.
- Digital engagement and acquisition strategies like SEO, PPC advertising and retargeting
- Managing, measuring, analysing and optimizing SEO efforts and PPC campaigns with Google Analytics
- Developing and managing dynamic email nurture campaigns (progressive profiling and lead scoring experience a plus)
- Managing website content and marketing automation tools. Hubspot experience required. Salesforce experience is a plus.
- Execution and communication with an eagerness to work on multiple projects at once
- Managing and maintaining a digital advertising budget
- Experience collaborating with visual designers to execute on creative assets
- Basic web code like HTML and CSS