Account Executive - eCommerce Software
WebLinc is seeking an experienced Account Executive to be a leader and expert member of our Workarea product field sales team. We’re looking for a market-maker that has demonstrated success selling an innovative product in a maturing market. The ideal candidate will bring eCommerce industry knowledge and experience to the team while performing with high energy and a true passion for what we do.
Workarea is the name of our market leading ecommerce platform; formerly called the WebLinc platform. We rebranded the platform a few months back. It is the result of two-plus decades of working directly with medium to large retailers and merchants to help them achieve their full selling potential online. This unique experience has given us an unmatched understanding of what it takes for these merchants to be successful.
Workarea allows merchants one place to handle their commerce, content, insights and search. They can change their site design, easily move products, add blog posts, see in real time how products are performing, and more.
Additionally, you will collaborate with, teach, and learn from fellow sales team members. We're looking for someone that wants to be a key contributor and role model within the company; someone who wants to continuously improve themselves and make the people around them better as well.
You must be confident in your ideas but also be able to collaborate and accept input from others to achieve the best possible solution. Most importantly, as a member of the WebLinc sales team you must have a genuine desire to have fun and enjoy what you do.
- Identifying and generating new sales opportunities
- Developing and delivering sales presentations
- Building relationships with prospects, clients, and team members
- Managing sales pipelines
- Building and closing sales
- Working with partners, third party providers, etc.
- Maintaining a positive relationship with internal team members including sales, account management, marketing, design, and project management
- Remote opportunity, territory will include large portions of the midwest and southeast US, but candidate is not required to live in those regions.
- 3+ years of experience in enterprise software
- Focus on ecommerce, marketing automation industry a plus
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in field sales
- Proven sales track record and ability to grow existing book of business
- Excellent public speaking skills and techniques
- Ability to present complex ideas to a mixed audience including C-level executives
- Capacity to handle and manage a pipeline of up to 50+ accounts with fluctuating timelines
- Passion and drive to facilitate internal team growth
- Critical thinking skills and organization are musts
- True understanding of, appreciation for, and ability to display an autonomous work style and maintain self-driven efficiency
- Skills and genuine desire to teach and mentor teammates