Ruby On Rails Developer
[Let's face it, you're probably more interested in looking at the technology before really considering us right? Take a minute to learn more about our platform Here. Then come back and check the rest out.]
WebLinc is looking for Ruby on Rails developers to join our Workarea implementation teams. Candidates we expect to be a culture fit are pragmatic, community involved, and rabid about learning new things. You will be guided by a Ruby Development Program Lead and a Tech Lead, assisted by a team of UI/UX and Visual designers, and collaborate with other Ruby on Rails and Front End Developers. In addition to working with great people, we’re pretty proud to work with some amazing clients. You'll also have the opportunity to contribute to our platform to keep our product as competitive and impressive as possible.
**This position is full time; remote work will be considered, but contract or freelance are not options at this time.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience (exceptions will be made for especially amazing code)
- git expertise
- Experience with testing
- Object Oriented Programming
- Experience developing large-scale web applications
- DevOps/deployment experience
- Ability to or experience with developing on a platform (Drupal, Magento, etc.)
- Ruby gem creation/maintenance
- Agile/Scrum Experience
- NoSQL (MongoDB preferred)
- Search products (ElasticSearch preferred)
- Pub/Sub (Sidekiq preferred)
- Key Value Databases (Redis preferred)
- eCommerce platforms
- functional programming style in Ruby
Do you have a LinkedIn account? Import your resume and save time!